Ayurvedic Plant-dyed Bralette
Historically, women in Japan would dye their undergarments with safflower to help with menstrual cramps. Traditional Chinese medicine uses safflower for increasing blood circulation and more recently, studies at the US National Institutes of Health have found that the red dye pigment in safflower, carthamin, increases blood circulation and decreases blood pressure, both of which could help ease your flow.
Each of our ayurvedic underwear sets is dyed with 6 cups of organic safflowers, in additional to other medicinal herbs to help with your flow, giving new meaning to period underwear.
We have found ourselves looking forward to our periods just to wear this.
Ethically designed and manufactured in Los Angeles.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton dyed with USDA certified organic plant dyes
- 100% organic hemp lining, with an opening to insert soft cups or nursing pads
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified zinc alloy strap adjusters
- Natural rubber elastic covered in GOTS certified organic cotton
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton sewing thread at the seams
The model is 5'2" and wearing a size small. Her cup size is 32D/34C.
This underwear is not approved by the FDA or intended to treat any particulate disease or condition.