Undyed Organic Bralette
While many companies are now using organic cotton for undergarments, most still heavily rely on petroleum products for synthetic dyes, thread and elastic. We hate itchy seams and things bad for the environment, so we set out to make the first 100% natural underwear.
After a year of researching and designing, we created underwear having a modern silhouette without the dependence on synthetic fabrics or trims. Made with 100% organic cotton fabric and trim and natural rubber elastic, our underwear is available in undyed white, undyed colorgrown organic cotton (yes, cotton grows in color!) and organic plant dyes.
Ethically designed and manufactured in Los Angeles.
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton (undyed)
- 100% organic hemp lining, with a side opening to insert soft cups or nursing pads
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified zinc alloy strap adjusters
- Natural rubber elastic covered in undyed certified organic cotton
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton sewing thread at the seams (undyed)
The model is 5'2" and wearing a size small. Her cup size is 32D/34C.